"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boisterous and it pricks like thorn" "I'll pay that doctrine, or else die in debt" -I'll teach you to forget or else die in the attempt Act1 finally over and done with, feel the hate. RandJ is boring the hell out of me. Yeah the plot and everything is really touching and all, but why shakespeare, why of all language, this kind of aisudhfjcv language?!(I can just imagine MrsKoh asking us to read up on why)Thou killing me man! Yeah, so I went looking for music on RandJ and I found DireStraits's songonRomeo&Juliet.A little of west side story in it, pretty cool. Come up on different streets, they both were streets of shame Both dirty, both mean, yes and the dream was just the same And I dreamed your dream for you and now your dream is real Music does great things no? (you better say yes or you'll die in the next second)
TakingBackSunday's What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? , Error Operator and I'll Let You Live is Flippin'Fantast.(Lit's getting into my head, all that alliteration) You gotta love it, just can't seem to hate it y'know? I wanna get AFI's now, if you want to be happy, you've got to be LegallyHappy. Like, I shouldnt go download illegally cos' then I'ld be, illegally happy.Then again,should doesnt mean I can't...And It's happy all the same ;) Ohwell. I heard it's not worth watching X-men again just to catch the coda after the credits cos' It's only a few seconds? and after one whole night I did find some videos showing it but I cant hear much and I don't get it!?!
That aside, I was pretty much happy when I read Henin-hardenne and Nadal won the RolandGarros, Sweeeeeeeeeeet :D Italy s playing Ghana today! haha,AL's nick is like Ghana! I'll probably get beaten up if I put Italy,italy! haha. ITALIAAAA, dai il meglio di te stesso. Italiano is sucha nice language dont you think, Shakespeare?
Where art thou, murder? I'm gonna kill myself now. PURE, EXCITEMENT.